Invisalign for Teens and Adults
What if you could straighten your smile without wearing braces? Invisalign makes it a reality for adults and teens with a variety of tooth misalignment and bite concerns. Even if you’ve been told in the past that clear braces weren’t an option, there’s a good chance that modern, advanced Invisalign aligners can help.
Experience You Can Trust
Not only is Dr. Ruso an Gold Status Invisalign Provider, but he is also board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. Invisalign is a tool of the orthodontist — but ultimately, it is up to the clincian to design and manage your treatment. If you're considering Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, you can rest easy know that Dr. Ruso has both the experience with Invisalign and the clinical acumen of a board certified orthodontist!
Enhanced Comfort and Convenience for Every Age
Adults and teens alike love Invisalign’s low-profile design. In fact, most people will never know that you’re wearing braces to begin with. Each crystal-clear aligner snaps right over your teeth for easy care and maintenance.
- Fewer, shorter appointments since aligners are sent home in advance.
- Faster results, thanks to computer guided tooth movement that produces accurate results.
- Improved oral hygiene, as there are no brackets and wires to clean around.
- Freedom to eat all of your favourite foods since Invisalign trays are removed during meals.
- Straighter teeth that are easier to care for, reducing your risk of cavities and gum disease.
Advanced Technology That Fits Every Smile
With Invisalign, we use advanced 3D computer modelling techniques to pinpoint exactly what your smile needs. This leads to more efficient tooth movement in the least time necessary.
Thanks to Invisalign’s precision, we’re able to address a wide range of bite concerns, such as:
- Teeth that are crowded/crooked
- Gaps between the teeth
- …and many other bite concerns that impact adults and teens. Over the past two decades, Invisalign systems have become so advanced, that the clear braces are ideal for just about anyone.
Accurate Treatment and Esthetics
Every two weeks you’ll change out your Invisalign trays with the next set. Mild pressure is applied at key points in your smile, systematically repositioning your teeth and bite into proper alignment. Most of our Melbourne Invisalign patients complete their treatment in about 12 months.
For most of our patients, Invisalign and braces are the same fee! Additionally, most insurance companies treat Invisalign and braces the same — this allows our patients to choose the treatment option that best fits their lifestyle.
Ready to learn more about Invisalign? Contact Ruso & Brigance Orthodontics in Melbourne today to schedule a complimentary Invisalign consultation. Our convenient location on Wickham Road in central Melbourne allows us to serve Viera, Suntree, Rockledge, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, and all of Brevard County!